Unit 2 Documents

Documents and forms for Teaching Assistants, Sessional Lecturers, Writing Instructors, and Undergraduate Tutors at Victoria University in the University of Toronto

Unit 2 Collective Agreement 2012-14
September 1, 2012 – August 31, 2014
Victoria University and CUPE 3902 Unit 2 Memorandum of Agreement
Features the changes made to the new Collective Agreement for September 2014 – December 31, 2017, soon to be published.
Membership Application Form
Complete this form if you are interested in attending and participating in union meetings, accessing union funds, or serving as an elected representative.
HCSA Enrollment Form
Submit this form to to the Bursar’s Office at Victoria University (Northrop Frye Hall, Room 115) before making claims.
HCSA Claim Form
The form you need to submit claims for healthcare expenses.
Guide to the Grievance Process
A pamphlet demystifying the grievance process for Teaching Assistants and Sessional Lecturers at UofT. If you are experiencing a work-related problem please read this pamphlet and contact us.